In Rolling Realms, players compete to earn the most stars in a series of minigames over 3 rounds. This is a roll-and-write game, meaning that players will write on the game components using dry-erase markers.
Each turn, one player rolls 2 dice, and all players use the dice results on their realm cards to generate resources and earn stars.
Rolling Realms plays with 1-6 players out of the box, but you can combine multiple copies to play with any number of players. It can easily be played remotely over videoconference, as only 1 player needs to roll the dice.
- 1 rulebook
- 1 box (204x204x53mm, 0.65 kg)
- 2 custom dice (25mm)
- 6 dry erase markers
- 6 erasers
- 66 realm cards (70x110mm; dry-erase)
- 6 resource cards (70x110mm; dry-erase)
- 6 score cards (70x110mm; dry-erase)
- 1 minigolf rulebook (8 pages)
- 10 minigolf cards
- 1 minigolf course log