Pendulum is a turn less, worker placement, time-optimization game for 1-5 players. It was the highest-rated prototype in the history of the Stonemaier Games Design Day.In Pendulum, each player is a powerful, unique noble vying to succeed the Timeless King as the true ruler of Dunya. Players command their workers, execute stratagems, and expand the provinces in their domain in real-time to gain resources and move up the 4 victory tracks: power, prestige, popularity, and legendary achievement.
- 1 box (30x30x7cm; 2 kg). Each first-printing box is individually numbered.
- 1 game board (53x50cm)
- 250 tokens
- 3 sand timers (45 sec, 2 minutes, 3 minutes)
- 5 double-sided, frosted character mats (asymmetric) and 4 stratagem cards per character (40 total; 44x67mm)
- 56 Province cards (63x63mm)
- 31 council reward cards (44x67mm)
- 10 achievement cards (59x91mm)
- 1 legendary achievement token (metal)
- 1 rulebook
- 1 quick-reference guide
- 1 Automa rulebook
- 1 Automa scoring mat
- 38 Automa cards (59x91mm)