In the Monster of the Week roleplaying game, hunters must solve all manner of mysteries before they can save the day.
The Tome of Mysteries expands their options and magnifies their peri with a wide variety of GMing advice, essays, rules, and mysteries from the Monster of the Week “Roadhouse Regulars” online community.
Tome of Mysteries requires Monster of the Week to play.
In this supplement, you’ll find:
- 8 new alternative Weird Moves that go beyond Use Magic
- 4 new Hunter playbooks (the Gumshoe, the Hex, the Searcher, and the Pararomantic)
- Support for weird phenomena type Mysteries like those found in Fringe or The X-Files
- Tips and techniques used by experienced Keepers
- 29 fully detailed mysteries ready to drop into your game