Most people don't believe in monsters, but you know the truth. They're real, and it's your task to bring them down.
This revised edition of Monster of the Week brings that adventure to life. Monster of the Week is a standalone action-horror RPG for 3-5 people.
Hunt high school beasties a la Buffy the Vampire Slayer, travel the country to bring down unnatural creatures like the Winchester brothers of Supernatural, or head up the government investigation like Mulder and Scully.
This book contains everything you need to tackle Bigfoot, collar a chupacabra, and drive away demons.
In this hardcover edition, you'll find:
- Character creation rules to bring your hunter to life and create a cohesive hunting team.
- A stand-alone system based on the easy-to-use Powered by the Apocalypse engine.
- Eight simple moves to investigate and deal with monsters.
- An easy-to-use system based on the popular Apocalypse World RPG.
- Thorough mystery-creation tools and two ready-to-play mysteries.
- Example monsters like Balkan vampires, ghouls, and spore trolls.
- Rules options to expand the scope and change the flavor of your game to fit the weekly monster story you’ve always wanted to see, including phenomena-type mysteries and alternative weird abilities