Something Wicked This Way Comes
Pass through the silvery mist and into the Feywild—a place of wonder and whimsy ruled by unfettered emotion.
With strange customs, fantastical creatures, uncanny bends in time and space, and colorful characters as capricious as they are charming—in the Plane of Faerie, you should expect the unexpected.
The First Feywild Adventure
The first official Dungeons & Dragons adventure to be set primarily in the Feywild—The Wild Beyond the Witchlight is an enchanting, frolicsome adventure for characters levels 1–8.
Alternatives to Combat for Every Encounter
One of the many novelties of this adventure is that the characters can accomplish their goals without resorting to combat—but only if they're clever. They can fight their way through the adventure as well, but the odds won't always be in their favor.
Rewarding both brains and brawn—characters receive experience points for achieving milestones rather than defeating monsters.
- Explore the Plane of Faerie in the first official D&D adventure set primarily in the Feywild
- Easily drop The Witchlight Carnival into any campaign—for passage into the Feywild or just a night of carnival games and wild entertainment
- Introduces two races—play as a fairy or as a harengon, a race of humanoid rabbits
- Adds two backgrounds—the Feylost who grew up in the Feywild, and a Witchlight Hand who works at the carnival
- All encounters can be resolved without resorting to combat, rewarding clever ideas and creative roleplay
- Classic 1980s Dungeons & Dragons characters return, including Warduke, Strongheart, and Kelek