The Pe-2 was redesigned from a high-altitude escort fighter into a dive bomber in just 45 days after word spread of Luftwaffe successes in 1940.
Surprisingly, the result was a highly successful light bomber rated as one of the best ground attack aircraft of the Second World War.
It was fast and maneuverable although lightly protected in the crew area. The Pe-2 was successively upgraded and was one of the most produced twin-engine aircraft of the war, alongside the Ju 88 and Wellington, with over 11,000 built.
- 6 x Warlord Resin Petlyakov Pe-2 aircraft
- 6 x Advantage flying bases
- 1 x Punchboard with double-sided Pilot Skill discs
- 1 x Double-sided Pilot disc set
- 1 x Aircraft Card (Petlyakov Pe-2)
- 6 x Aircraft Trait Cards (Interlocking Fire)
- 1 x Waterslide aircraft markings sheet
Miniatures are supplied unpainted. Preparation and assembly may be required.