Sunday, 18 June 1815; on an unassuming rain-soaked field in Belgium; two great generals of the age finally met in battle; ending fifteen years of continuous warfare on the European continent, and bringing to an end the reign of Napoleon. The Battle of Waterloo, arguable the most famous battle in all military history.
Wellington's British Army starter set provides a solid core of a British army serving in the Hundred Days campaign.
- 10x Units of Line Infantry (80 men per Unit)
- 3x Units of Skirmishing 95th Rifles (13 Bases of 6 men each)
- 1x Unit of Heavy Dragoons
- 1x Unit of Scots Greys
- 1x Unit of Household Cavalry
- 1x Unit of Hussars
- 1x Unit of Light Dragoons
16x Artillery Pieces
- 9x Brigade Commanders
- 1x La Belle Alliance MDF Scenery Piece
- 1x Bespoke A5 Softback Black Powder: Epic Battles Rulebook
Miniatures are supplied unpainted. Preparation and assembly may be required.